HOW TO USE SOLO SUGAR WAX FOR DEPILATION
See the product label
With honey and propolis
Attention! Before you start the depilation, read the step-by-step instruction with attention and follow it accurately.
How to heat the wax:
- Open the jar, remove the protective plastic cover.
- Place the open jar with wax inside the microwave oven in the center of the circle.
- Heat up for 30 seconds at 800W.
- Heat up for 45 seconds at 600W.
- After the heating, the wax can have a non-uniform consistence, so take the spatula and carefully mix the wax until it becomes homogenous (like condensed milk).
- Wax is ready for use.
How to use the wax:
- Apply the wax to dry and clean skin with a spatula in a thin even layer in the direction of hair growth. Immediately put a strip onto the depilation zone and smooth it out several times with your hand.
- Holding the skin with one hand, take the end of the strip with the other hand and in one sharp movement remove the strip in the direction against hair growth. Attention! Remove the strip parallel to the skin!
- If necessary, repeat the procedure. Attention! It is not recommended to repeat the procedure more than twice in the same area.
- After finishing the procedure, wipe your skin with wet napkin or wash with warm water.
Storage of the wax after use:
- Take out the spatula from the jar before the wax stiffens again, clean the spatula from wax.
- After hardening of the wax, return the wax and the spatula to the box until the next use.
- Never leave the spatula in the wax, otherwise you will not be able to heat the wax for the next use.
- To achieve the best results, the length of hair has to be from 2 to 5 mm.
- If the hair is long, you may cut it with scissors. Before depilation, ensure that the skin is clean and dry, without inflammations, remains of creams and oils.
- For the best result, use SOLO talc for depilation.
- Do not remove the application upwards; hold it as close as possible to the skin. In case of upwards removal, the hairs can break off, and there can be bruising on the skin.
- A skin peel 24 hours before the depilation improves the result.
Do an individual tolerance test before the first use: apply the wax on a small area of skin at the estimated zone of depilation according to the instructions. If there was no undesirable reaction of skin within 24 hours, the wax may be used
- TEST THE TEMPERATURE OF WAX AND THE SKIN REACTION before each use of the wax
- Do not use on injured skin (with abrasions, scratches, irritations, pimples)
- In case of discomfort and burning, wait for the wax to harden, remove it and stop the depilation procedure
- In case of varicose veins use with care
- Not recommended for elderly people and persons with diabetes
- Visiting tanning salons, saunas and being under the sun within 24 hours after depilation is not recommended
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not swallow
- In case of ingestion or contact with eyes or mucous membranes, consult a doctor as soon as possible and show the wrapper
- Reddening of the skin after depilation is a normal reaction that will be over within several hours
- In case of prolonged irritation and discomfort, consult a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children.
STORAGE: Store in a dry, cool place in vertical position, keep away from water and direct sunlight
BEST BEFORE: 3 years from the manufacture date (see on package)