HOW TO USE DEPILATION KIT WITH ELECTRIC HEATER AND SOLO REPLACEABLE CARTRIDGE
See the product label
- Use only SOLO heater for warming up the wax. Place the cartridge with wax inside the heater. Make sure the cartridge is fully inside the heater.
- Turn on the heater: insert the power cable in the socket. The red lamp will serve as the indicator that the heater is working. Leave the heater with the wax working for 20 minutes. After that, the wax is ready for use. At first apply wax onto a strip, make sure that the roller is easily rovlled and leaves a uniform layer of the wax.
If the wax is not applied easily, leave the cartridge in the heater for 5 minutes more. The wax is considered ready when it is easily applied, creating a thin layer. After that, begin application onto the skin.
Do not allow water onto the roller with the wax as in this case it will lose its efficiency.
- IMPORTANT: skin before depilation has to be dry and clean!
- Apply the wax in the direction of hair growth (beginning from knee towards shin in the case of leg depilation). Control the tilt angle of the cartridge because this makes it slide better over the skin.
- Immediately apply a strip to the zone where wax was applied. Make sure that there is at least one centimeter free from wax on the strip. Rub the strip several times in the direction of the hair growth.
- Hold the skin tense to avoid unpleasant feelings.
With one fast and sharp movement, tear the strip off in the direction opposite to hair growth (from ankle towards knee in the case of leg depilation) as close to the skin as possible. The faster the movement, the better the result.
- At the end of the depilation, remove possible remains of the wax from the skin, using SOLO oil napkins after depilation.
THE REMAINS OF WAX ARE NOT REMOVED WITH WATER.
The remains of the wax can be removed using either SOLO oil napkins, or SOLO lotion after depilation which is purchased separately.
- Disconnect the heater power cable from the socket.
THE CARTRIDGE WITH THE WAX IS VERY HOT AFTER USE. LET IT COOL DOWN BEFORE TAKING THE CARTRIDGE OUT OF THE HEATER.
If it is necessary, you may clean the cartridge roller with the unused side of the strip. Never use any oil napkins or water or any other liquids to clean the cartridge roller. Close the heater with the cover and store it in a dry place. Do not wrap the power cable around the heater.
- To achieve the best results, the length of hair has to be from 2 to 5 mm.
- If the hair is long, you may cut it with scissors. Before depilation, ensure the skin is clean and dry, without inflammations, remains of creams and oils.
- During the depilation, you can take the power cable out of the heater (temperature will be maintained for 15 minutes more), or leave it (temperature of the wax will be ideal thanks to the internal regulator of temperature).
- Do not remove the strip upwards; hold it as close as possible to the skin. In case of upwards removal, the hairs can break off, and there can be bruising on the skin.
- A skin peel 24 hours before the depilation improves the result.
Do not use on skin with varicose veins, acne, stitches, birthmarks, inflammations, or skin that had allergic reaction to wax components
- Wax is suitable for use on arms, legs and back. Do not use on tender skin of your breasts, armpits, bikini zone and face
- Consult with your doctor before use if you take medication with possible inflammatory impact on skin or if you have dermatological diseases
- Use of the wax is undesirable for elderly people with diabetes as well as for people taking retinoids
- Before each use of the wax, TEST THE TEMPERATURE AND REACTION OF SKIN. If there was no allergic reaction on the skin within 24 hours, you can continue the depilation
- IN CASE OF SWALLOWING THE PRODUCT, CONSULT A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY AND SHOW HIM/HER THE OUTER WRAPPER
- If you never used wax, we advise to begin with legs. When you learn to use the wax on your legs, you can proceed to the more difficult arm depilation
- Applying the wax on the same place more than two times during one procedure is not recommended
- After the depilation, it is necessary to wait 24 hours before using a deodorant, perfumery and autobronzants, visiting swimming pool, or sunbathing
- A slight reddening on the skin after the depilation is considered normal
- If there is tingling or unpleasant sensation during the depilation, immediately remove the wax by means of oil napkin or strip and wash out with plenty water
- If unpleasant feelings remain, consult a doctor
- ATTENTION: the wax cartridge is very hot during its usage; do not pull out it from the heater until it cools down
- Use only SOLO cartridges with the SOLO heater
- The 1 year warranty is valid only if the heater was used with SOLO cartridges
- Use of adapters, T-connectors, or extension cords is not allowed.
SAFETY MEASURES WHEN WORKING WITH THE ELECTRIC HEATER
Carefully read the instructions before use. Save the instructions for further use.
When using electric devices, especially in the presence of children, it is necessary to observe special precautionary measures: make sure that children do not contact this electric device and cannot play with it. This device is not intended for use by disabled people without the aid of others, or for use by the people whose lack of experience does not allow them to use this device correctly.
KEEP IT AWAY FROM WATER. USE ONLY IN DRY PLACES.
As well as in many other electric devices, some parts of this device remain charged even after its shutdown. To reduce risk of electric shock:
- Do not use it near bath, shower, sinks or other reservoirs with water.
- Do not touch with wet hands.
- Do not put on a surface where the device can fall in a shower or in a bath.
- Keep it far from water and do not allow it to fall into liquid.
- If the device did fall into water while being connected to the power supply, immediately disconnect it and do not touch water to reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, ignitions or other injury.
- Check whether the voltage specified on the heater corresponds to local voltage before you start using the device.
- Do not leave the device without care, when the device is connected to the power supply.
- Use only the power cable that is included in the kit.
- Never use the device if the power cable is damaged, if it functions incorrectly, or if the device has fallen.
- Keep the power cable away from heated surfaces. Do not wrap the power cable around the device.
- Do not use water, SOLO napkins, or other liquids for cleaning the cartridge roll. It will lead to loss of wax efficiency (it will lose adhesive ability).
- Do not place anything else into this heater except the cartridge with SOLO wax.
- The electric heater should not be switched on without a cartridge with wax.
- This device conforms to UE standards.
This device has to be disposed of by means of separate utilization according to norms, or has to be delivered to the distributor in return of a new equivalent device. In case of non-compliance with these rules, administrative sanctions may follow. This SOLO device has a warranty for 1 year starting with the date on the cash receipt. This conforms with the regulatory legislation. This warranty belongs only to the device, not to the cartridges.
STORAGE: Store in a dry, cool place in vertical position, keep away from water and direct sunlight
BEST BEFORE: 3 years from the manufacture date (see on package)